Bleh, so Ive been getting killed at the tables lately. Today, I lost a 4way all in with AA and got pwnsouled by 3s2s. That being said, I couldnt have asked for a better situation. I was in the BB and the pot was limped around to me, so I looked around, counted the number of limpers (in an attempt to make it look like a steal) and raised to 60. UTG calls, a MP limper calls, and the button (young Finnish internet player) gives me a look and announces a raise to 160. I ship it in, and get called by all 3 players and am up against AK, 99, and 23 suited. So i have roughly 57% equity in a pot where I need only 25% equity to show a profit, so yeah thats reasonable to say the least
Yesterday, I lost a 250 euro all in with AQ v TT. The day before yesterday I lost a 350 euro all in with JJ v TT.
Im confident that if I keep playing playing well, I can turn things around pretty quickly. Since arriving in France, I think Ive won one pot at showdown with a set of 7s and that was for like 100 euros so thats pretty lol and all. Meh, at least I watched CTS' new Cardrunners video last night with Taylor and Brymstarr where they played against Mcshove and EC10 at 5/10 HU NL. Learned a lot and enjoyed that a ton. Until next time~
-Kyle
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment